Responsibilities and Duties:
• Programming Android native IOT mobile applications from specifications using Java & Kotlin.
• Strong in JAVA programming & OOPS Concepts.
• XML, JSON parsing knowledge.
• Worked with 3rd party data sources, libraries, and APIs.
• Worked with Firebase, Code version tool such as Git.
• Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, as well as optimizing code for
• Experience of various design patterns and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of Mobile Automation tools such as Appium is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information System OR MCA
• 2 or more years of experience in application design, development, installation and
modification of software
• Experience developing native Android Apps: Java, Android SDK, Kotlin and Android Studio
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables, both short and long-term, in a busy and
• Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills and be able to work in a team-
• Knowledge in GitHub VCS
• Knowledge in Jira
• Ability to code a feature using clean architecture with MVVM
• Must be able to debug issues
• Deep knowledge of Activity, Fragment, Service, Broadcast receiver, Intent, Content provider
• Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
What is the best way to apply for a position at Microsoft?Search and apply for a job on our Careers website. Once you’ve created a profile you’ll be able to quickly apply for additional openings, set-up job alerts, and view the status of your application(s).
Can I apply for more than one job at the same time?Yes, you can apply for multiple openings.
What is the rehire process for former Microsoft employees?The application process for a former Microsoft employee is the same as for other candidates.
Do you have an employee referral program?We do have an employee referral program and encourage you to reach out to any friends or former colleagues who work at Microsoft so that they can submit your information.
What is my application status?You’ll typically meet with three to six people for up to an hour each.